This device is designated for the sterilization of inside surfaces by means of liquid hydrogen peroxide. The whole process is performed by means of a patented technology.
Description of the device
- Device can decontaminate and strilize
- Hydrogen peroxide 30% is used
- Structural material: AISI 304 stainless steel, FIN8 grinded surface
- Total power consumption of 2.5 kW
- Operation via a touch screen with program selection
- Control system: A SIEMENS touch panel, TP700 Comfort
- The process runs under normal temperatures (around 25 to 30 °C) and normal pressure.
- It does not leave any toxic residues as hydrogen peroxide decomposes to oxygen and water after the decontamination.
- The device is mobile = surfaces in various places may be decontaminated.
- It can be connected to more devices by means of a DN50 triclamp.
- Possibility to integrate the device into an isolator or pass-through cabin.
- The device is provided with a touch display with intuitive control.